How do I choose the right moving company?
Here are some steps to get your search for a mover started:
- Get a quote from each moving company
- Ask whether each company is licensed and how they’re insured
- Learn about each moving company’s reputation by reading online reviews from
- real customers
- Determine how each moving company schedule works. Is your move date guaranteed?
- Make sure you’re comfortable with company’s rates and methods of payment, their cancellation policy, and if a deposit is required
How long will the moving take?
At GOLDEN HANDS MOVING we charge an all-inclusive rate based on the time it takes us to move you. Some of the things that will determine the total amount of time a move takes will be:
- How many items we need to move
- How far we are traveling
- If all boxes are packed and sealed before we arrive
- How many stops we need to make
- If stairs or elevators are involved
Where can I get boxes for moving?
You can get moving boxes directly from GOLDEN HANDS MOVING. We offer a great variety of moving boxes and supplies. You can also purchase them at large hardware stores. It is extremely important to keep in mind that the size of the boxes fits the size and number of items you put inside. The packed boxes should not be very heavy but also, they should not be half-empty.
Why should I choose GOLDEN HANDS MOVING as your movers?
- We are insured
- Full pack & unpack services
- Floor protection
- Detailed estimation process
- Transparent prices
- Clean and full equipped trucks
- Honest movers